You follow your diet, do exercises, but you still can not lose weight? Meet – simple secrets that will help you eat less, quickly feel full and teach you to stop when the body has already received the necessary amount of food. Read about this in our article!
It is known that many women continue to gain weight, even if their diet consists of natural and healthy foods. The blame for everything is that they do not know how or can not limit themselves in the amount of regularly consumed food.
If you learn to eat less and be saturated with less without overeating, then you will be able to achieve the desired weight, easily get rid of extra pounds and lose weight in a natural and healthy way.
In this article we will share with you some simple tricks that will help you eat small portions and in time to feel when the body is already saturated and when you need to tell yourself “stop.” So you can only eat according to the natural need of the body and get rid of the desire to “eat” in a state of excitement, stress or an unmotivated whim.
How to teach the body less eat?
There are some simple tips that will help you limit the amount of food that you consume:
- Eat several times during the day in between meals, so you do not have a feeling of hunger for a certain hour. For example, you can have breakfast, eat something closer to noon, have dinner, surcharge and have supper.
- Eat sitting and not hurrying. Never have dinner “on the go” and do not make a “snack” in the workplace.
- Try not to talk, do not watch TV and do no other business while eating.
- If you are annoyed or sad, wait a little before eating.
- Put as much on the plate as you can eat. If you have cooked food left, immediately take it to the refrigerator so that you do not have a desire to finish it just because you do not want to leave it.
- Avoid “snacking” and fight with the desire to eat something delicious in between meals. Train yourself to put food on a plate so you can clearly see the amount of food that you are going to eat.
Foods rich in dietary fiber
Dietary fiber is a useful and very nutritious substance found in many foods, which contributes to rapid saturation. And this means that you can eat less, but feel more satisfied – such a paradox useful for the figure!
We all know that any diet is based on the principle of a balanced diet. However, remember that in your daily diet should always be present the following products:
- Ripe fruit: apples, plums, peaches, apricots, melons, etc.
- Vegetables and greens: cabbage, beets, carrots, etc.
- Cereals: rice, wheat, millet, etc.
- Plant germs
- Dried fruits: prunes, raisins, dried apricots, etc.
From the above list, we distinguish seaweed, because it is a very useful, nutritious and, unfortunately, little-known product.
Algae contain substances that contribute to the absorption of water, absorb it, from which they swell, increase in size and cause rapid saturation.
First of all we advise you to pay attention to the following algae:
- Fucus (or “sea grapes”)
You can add algae to the dishes that you cook every day (in soups, salads, rice, pasta), or buy algae in a pharmacy in the form of a natural food supplement.
Drink water before eating
There is another wonderful way that will help you get rid of excess appetite and save from the risk of overeating – every time before eating one or two glasses of water. Usually we drink during the day in between meals, but we advise you to drink water just before meals to fill the stomach and prevent the desire to eat quickly and in large quantities.
Also, you can get into the habit of eating some fruit before eating, thanks to the high content of water and fiber in the fruit. In addition, it is known that they are easily absorbed by the body, improve the functioning of the digestive system, so fruit is an ideal variant of a tasty and healthy dessert!
And for dessert – a drink that improves digestion
After a meal, you always want to eat a bun or a chocolate bar, so they say that dessert is something that is hardest for us to control. Firstly, because during the meal our body has already received everything that it needed, and dessert often becomes a surplus. And secondly, because as a dessert, we usually choose products that are difficult to digest by the body, which most often cause excess kilograms.
Therefore, if the psychological factor requires you to finish eating dessert, choose the drinks that are easily absorbed by the body, including coffee. If you still do not feel full, because you ate a little, choose an apple or pear as a dessert – two fruits that do not disturb the process of mastering the main food, and also you can prepare the following tasty and useful natural desserts:
- Compote of dried fruits – apples and raisins
- Baked apples with honey and cinnamon
- Pears in wine or grape juice
- Carpaccio of pear with roasted almonds