Herpes is one of the most common human diseases. It manifests itself in the form of a characteristic rash on the skin and mucous membranes of small vesicles, filled with transparent contents. The cause of this insidious disease is a contagious virus, transmitted from sick people to healthy people.
Unfortunately, no one is immune from herpes … In this article we will tell you about what can cause herpes, how to avoid this unpleasant disease and, most importantly, how to deal with it.
Find the cause of herpes
Many people suffering from this disease, herpes appears again and again … However, it is curious that, for example, their beloved, this problem is bypassed, despite the constant contact with the carrier of the infection. This proves only one thing: in the human body, this virus is in a dormant state, and, depending on various factors, it can appear at any moment. That is why it is so important to find out in a timely manner what are the factors that influence its manifestation in each individual case. Stress, very strong fatigue … Next time in such situations, be sure to remember that you need to strengthen the body’s defense system, and herpes will bypass you.
Products that promote the appearance of herpes
There are a number of foods that can cause cold sores in some people. If it seems to you that this is your case or you have the first signs of herpes, we recommend you to exclude these products from your diet:
- Dried fruits: almonds, peanuts, cashews, hazelnuts
- Sesame seeds
- Wheat sprouts
On the contrary, there are products recommended for use when there is herpes:
- Brewer’s yeast
- A fish
We increase immunity!
As we have already noted, the cause of herpes is the virus. And how can you fight against the virus? – Boosting our immunity! To strengthen the body’s defenses, we recommend that you use the following natural remedies and ingredients:
- Echinacea: a perennial medicinal plant, often used in folk medicine. Tincture of echinacea is an indispensable drug for maintaining immunity. It can both be purchased at the pharmacy, and cook yourself. We advise you to take Echinacea for not more than one month, and then take a break.
- Propolis: an amazing natural antibiotic that helps to defeat herpes. When the first symptoms of herpes appear, take five drops of propolis every hour, and apply a small amount of propolis to the rash to speed up the healing.
- Vitamin C: is of paramount importance for our body, it is very important for the protection of the immune system.
- Zinc: this biologically significant element prevents the virus from multiplying in cells.
Essential oils have antimicrobial properties, which makes it possible to use them in the treatment of herpes.
We advise you to look at some of them:
- Camphor oil: it can be applied directly to the rash. This product perfectly fights with all kinds of infections.
- Tea tree oil: this is one of the most famous essential oils that helps to resist various skin infections. For herpes it is recommended to apply a drop of this product to the damaged skin area.
- Essential oil “Nioli”: also effectively fights against herpes. However, it is worth remembering that it can not be applied directly to the rash. To begin with, you must mix it with one of these ingredients: beeswax, vegetable oil (sesame, olive, almond, coconut, etc.) or aloe vera gel.
Essential oils are applied to the damaged area several times a day.
Grapefruit grape extract
This extract proved its amazing ability to stop the growth of many harmful bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites. It is also rich in vitamin C.
We recommend mixing five drops of this extract with fifty drops of vegetable glycerin and applying the resulting solution to herpes 2-3 times a day.
A few tips for lip care
It is also important to take care of our lips, and we need to do this throughout the year. Do not forget to moisturize your lips with hygienic lipstick … From time to time, do a special soft peeling: mix a small amount of butter with sugar and gently rub your lips, and then wash it off with plenty of water.