Teas and infusions are a great way to replenish the body’s fluids and, at the same time, take advantage of the medicinal properties, depending on the ingredients that make up this or that drink. In this material, we will tell you how to prepare therapeutic tea from an apple, anise, cinnamon and cloves. It is a very tasty and healthy drink!
Than useful apple tea
Tea from apples is a very simple and convenient way to enjoy all the useful properties of this fruit. Apple is an excellent source of vitamin A and potassium. A small portion contains 159 milligrams of potassium and 73 international units of vitamin A. All these nutrients are preserved if you drink apple tea.
How useful is tea with cinnamon
Cinnamon has not only the properties of an aphrodisiac, it also contains a special kind of tannin, which helps with diabetes and regulates the level of glucose in the blood of those who suffer from type 2 diabetes, especially if consumed in the morning. In addition, tea with cinnamon is rich in iron, dietary fiber and calcium, which help to function properly the digestive system. Finally, cinnamon helps to lower the level of cholesterol in the blood.
How useful is tea with anise
It is not only a fragrant, but also a therapeutic drink. Aniseed tea improves the digestive system, has anti-inflammatory and sedative effect, helps with coughing and with an irregular menstrual cycle.
Than useful tea with cloves
Tea with cloves is an excellent remedy for vaginal infections caused by fungi. In addition, it helps with diseases of the oral cavity, prevents the formation of plaque and relieves pain in the gums. Carnation is a natural antioxidant that activates the metabolism and prevents diseases related to age.
How to cook this drink?
- 1 apple of any kind
- 1 fruit of star anise (badan)
- 1 carnation fruit
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- Sugar or any other sweetener for your taste
- Medium-sized bowler
- Wooden spoon
- Wash the apple and cut it into small pieces with a kitchen knife. Leave the skin, but get rid of the seeds.
- Pour five cups of water into the bowler, add the sliced apple and boil the mixture. Boil for medium heat drink 5-6 minutes until the apple is soft.
- Add cinnamon, corn and cloves to the drink and leave it for 8 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve and pour into a jug. Add half a cup of sugar or sweeten the drink somehow to your taste. Stir all the wooden spoons to make the sugar completely dissolved. If you want, you can not even add sugar or sweetener to this tea.
- Tea is ready! If you do not drink everything at once, the leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days.