We will tell you why there is pain in the dorsal muscles, how to determine its source and cause, and also about what natural folk remedies will help relieve pain at home. Success and be healthy!
Each of us has ever faced the problem of muscle pain in the back and waist. Most often, they are caused by stress or a sedentary lifestyle: the health of the back is affected by the time spent in an unchanged position behind a desk or a computer screen. However, do not forget that back pain can also be caused by emotional experiences or malfunctioning of the internal organs.
From our article you will learn why it can cause back pain and what natural remedies will help get rid of it at home.
As a matter of fact the contracture is an involuntary constriction, contraction of muscles or muscle fibers. Contracture can damage a large area of the back, cause severe pain and limit the natural mobility of the body.
Psychosomatic pain in the back
Doctors often talk about the psychosomatic causes of back pain. Indeed, contracture can be caused not only by physical problems, but also can result from emotional distress. Often back pains are the result of inner experiences that a person for one reason or another can not or does not want to express and express, and instead “carries them in himself.”
About what kind of experience has become the emotional cause of back pain, you can determine by the area of damaged muscles:
- Rhomboid muscles: anger
- Trapezius muscles: insecurity and depression, frustration
- Cervical vertebrae: increased sense of responsibility
- Lower back muscles: fear
- Lumbar muscles: depression, anxiety
If you only have one backache, then of course you do not need to attach importance to the psychosomatic factor, but if you notice that pain regularly appears in the same place, then you should take it into account. This means that it’s time to change something in your life.
In addition, that back pain can tell about emotional problems, they can also be caused by inflammation of the internal organ under the muscle. In this case, the most frequent foci are:
- Kidney: upper lumbar muscle
- The liver and gallbladder: the upper central part of the muscles on the right side and the right trapezius muscle
- Stomach: the upper central part of the muscles on the left side and the left trapezius muscle
- Heart: cervical vertebrae
- Lungs: left trapezius muscle
Medical cupping glasses
Banks are an ancient type of treatment, these days one of the most famous methods of traditional Chinese medicine. Its essence is that small empty glass vessels are glued to the body: they suck in the skin and part of the muscle, open the pores and help restore the natural process of blood circulation.
Medical banks will help relieve pain within 10-15 minutes. Of course, for this procedure we can go to the clinic to the therapist, but this is not necessary, because you can just buy the banks in the pharmacy and put them yourself.
Sometimes banks are sold together with a special device, which will greatly simplify the procedure at home.
You can also make a therapeutic relaxing back massage: just add a little almond or sesame oil and slowly move the jars, massaging the skin.
If the organs are inflamed, you will see redness on the back. Do not be scared: it will go away in a few days, but within a few minutes you will feel relief from pain in the dorsal muscles. In addition, the cans will remove the inflammation of the organ that communicates with the damaged muscle.
Treatment with sulfur
In Latin America, a simple and effective method of treatment is common: yellow wax sticks. It is known that sulfur absorbs electricity, so when carrying a stick through the sick back, you can hear how it crackles and breaks down into several parts. If the wand is not broken, it is kept in cold water for a while, and then the procedure is repeated.
Healthy diet against back pain
During back pain, you should pay special attention to your diet: exclude from the diet what can contribute to inflammation, and consume more products that have an anti-inflammatory effect. What kind of diet should you follow?
Products with anti-inflammatory effect:
- Natural juices from fruits and vegetables (carrots, beets, celery, etc.)
- Red pepper
- Seeds of sage
- Green tea
- A pineapple
Products with inflammatory effect:
- White sugar
- Red meat
Three folk methods of treating back pain
1. Apply to the affected area of the back alternately gauze compresses from cold and warm water and massage with sesame oil. During the treatment period, it is also recommended to take rosemary tincture regularly three times a day.
2. Prepare a decoction of ginger and moisten the towel in it. On the patient site of the back, first put a dry towel, and then – soaked in ginger broth. Top with another dry towel and leave for 5 minutes.
3. Boil a few fresh leaves of cabbage, let us cool them for a few seconds, and then put them on the sick back area. You can cover your back with a soft cloth or gauze.